Total Tiki App Sync Error After MyMixologyTech Password Reset

After signing up for Total Tiki Online and paying for subscription, I went to setup the Total Tiki app (which I purchased years ago when it first came out) inventory sync. I had to do a password reset for the mymixologytech account and afterwards my inventory items were synced to Total Tiki onlin.

Now my Total Tiki app sync is indicating as not configured and when attempting to login I receive the following error. “Login Failed An SSL error has occurred and a secure connection to the server cannot be made”.

Please advise as to the resolution of this issue.

Thank you

Hmm. I think you already know this, but in case there is ambiguity: when you reset your password on my.mixologytech.com, you’ll need to log back in with your new password on Total Tiki as well as any of the related iOS/iPad apps.

Is this when you’re seeing an SSL error: while logging into sync from the settings within the Total Tiki app (Total Tiki > Settings > Sync)? A pop-up box or something?

If so, my first suggestion is to shut your device down (power off), start it back up, and try logging into sync again within the app, because maybe the network stack is confused.

If that doesn’t work, we’re going to have to do a detail-oriented step-by-step process. The very first thing will be to make sure you can successfully log into my.mixologytech.com using a web browser and your new password. If that works, then there’s no normal reason you shouldn’t be able to do the same within the Total Tiki app (Total Tiki > Settings > Sync)

Martin